Our graduates leave ready to fill the 300K job openings in the cybersecurity field.
Industry demand exceeds supply by a 2.5 ratio making our graduates highly sought after.
80% of cybersecurity jobs require advanced training. Our programs teach the needed skills.
— Chris Calvert, Co-founder, Respond Software
- Natural interest in programming and/or computer networks
- Passion, determination to excel and a strong work ethic
- Clever and analytical
- Critical thinking, as well as research and analytical skills, is helpful for HUNT.
- Computer and programming skills are helpful for CORE
- General understanding of computers, networks and systems
- Technical and analytical ability over formal education
- Networking engineering certification
- AS, BS, MS, BA, MA in Comp Sci, Math, EE, Business, Humanities, etc. is helpful