PREP Cybersecurity Workshop
What you will learn
This six-week evening class is for individuals with a high level of interest in cybersecurity, but a lack of experience in base-level technical skills. If you are technically inclined, and have the desire to put in the work, you can be successful in this workshop. PREP uses a balance of theory and hands-on exercises to help you develop your skills in the fundamentals of cybersecurity. This workshop can be the ultimate preparation for individuals looking to take our full-time immersive programs and launch their career in the field of technology.
Intro to Python
The Skills You
OSI model/hardware/routing & switching
Shell basics & command line
Mac addresses, IPV4 & IPV6
Basic administration/rights & privileges
Transport layer, UPD, & TCP, Netcat
Command & application builds
Why Learn Cybersecurity at SecureSet?
Get hands-on training, not just lecture.
We are not your typical dry college course.
Participate in proprietary labs.
Our labs are designed in-house and tested by experts.
Learn from industry experts.
You’ll learn in-demand skills from the industry’s top talent.
Learn real-world skills.
Our strategically engineered curriculum is designed for today’s challenges.
Can you hack it?
- Natural interest in programming and/or computer networks
- Passion, determination to excel and a strong work ethic
- Clever and analytical
- Critical thinking, as well as research and analytical skills
- Computer and programming skills are helpful
- General understanding of computers, networks and systems
- Technical and analytical ability
- Computer science certifications
- Some college is helpful